According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, we would like to inform you that:
2) Your personal data will be processed in the process of communication regarding the provision of information in order to perform the received order (service), pursuant to art. 6 section 1 point a / b / c.
3) the recipient of your personal data is MIRAcle Robert Biegiański Małgorzata Bauer Sp. J.;
4) your personal data will be stored until the completion of the order (service);
5) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
7) your data will be processed in an automated manner,
8) when a website visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help detect spam,
If you are a registered user and uploading pictures to your site, you should avoid uploading pictures with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the website can download and extract full location data from pictures on the website.
If you leave a comment on our website, you will be able to choose the option of saving your name, email address and website address in cookies, thanks to which the above information will be conveniently completed when writing further comments. These cookies will last for a year.
If you visit the login page, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When logging in, we also create a few cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select the “Remember me” option, login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, it simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in a similar way as if the user visited a specific website directly.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata are retained indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for each moderation.
For users who have registered on our website (if any), we also store the personal information entered in the profile. Each user can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username, which cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have a user account or have added comments on this site, you can request a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all of those provided by you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Google Maps and Google Analitycs
This website uses the Google Maps mapping service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this website has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in order to make our website attractive and to facilitate the location of the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Further information on handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.